Saturday, July 18, 2020

Family Guy's song & dance team at the Emmys (2007)

More than a decade after Beavis & Butt-Head made history as the first animated characters to appear "in person" at the Oscars, Fox asked Seth MacFarlane to have Brian & Stewie from Family Guy appear at the Emmys, which allowed for some good natured tweaking of the competing networks.

Like, check out the reaction from Charlie Sheen (Two and a Half Men).....



I wonder if any of The Simpsons had actually appeared before any of this.....

2 comments:

magicdog said...

I remember The Simpsons appearing as presenters for I think it was the Emmys back in the 90s. Their animated selves, not the costumed ones that often attend red carpet events. I thought that was groundbreaking.

hobbyfan said...

If it's on YouTube, I'll find it. Thanks.