Thursday, November 22, 2018

Would you buy a car from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? (2018)

Cowabunga! As part of Honda's annual holiday promotion, Seth Green, Matthew Senrich, and the gang at Robot Chicken have crafted some new ads using old toys for 2018. Over at The Land of Whatever, we screened a spot featuring a Kenner action figure of The Six Million Dollar Man (Lee Majors), for example.

Here, though, are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, circa late 80's, with the original voices of the Turtles (Rob Paulsen, Barry Gordon, Townsend Coleman, Cam Clarke) back together.



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. We'll be back on Black Friday.

4 comments:

Silverstar said...

I haven't seen this one on TV yet. It's cool how Honda managed to get all of the original voice actors. Good stuff. Happy Thanksgiving, my dude.

hobbyfan said...

I caught the tail end of this one the tube, and have seen the Care Bears one at least twice. The Care Bears ad may be up soon.

Silverstar said...

I see the Care Bears spot on my local stations all the time, and the Steve Austin (not Stone Cold!) spot I've also seen frequently.

hobbyfan said...

I've now seen all three on TV.